The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Table hoppers & party strollers :: The Time Machine (Watchtrick) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
a.lien
View Profile
New user
Germany
36 Posts

Profile of a.lien
Hello,

I have recently seen a demonstration of an effect which Magic Smith´s calls "The Time Machine", which I ordered then. I live in Germany and so I will have to wait about 2-3 weeks for delivery, but I´d love to hear any statements of other working magicians, who know this prop or even use it regularly.

I love the effect and I´m curious what others have to say about it..!

Thanks for any replies!

Alex Smile
Joshua Lozoff
View Profile
Inner circle
Chapel Hill, NC
1332 Posts

Profile of Joshua Lozoff
Try the mentalism forum. You'll probably find more people familiar with the prop.

I used it for a few months, then found it didn't fit in my routine. But it can be pretty impressive if it's performed in the right way. Hope you're good at stalling and talking for 30 seconds or so...
Joshua Lozoff

joshualozoff.com
magicman2000
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of magicman2000
Remember, the presentation is the most important part of this effect. If you develop a great story line it will allow you the necessary diversion to stop the watch at the proper time. You will get a much better reaction from your audience if you make it more than just a plain prediction.
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Hoooooribel trick... lol
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris