The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: I.B.M. Membership Information :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
******I.B.M. Membership Information******

Interested In Becoming A Proud Member Of The I.B.M.?

If You're Serious About Magic, Here's How You Can...

Candidates for membership in the International Brotherhood of Magicians must have had a sincere interest in the art of magic for at least two years prior to application (one year for Youth Membership). I.B.M members agree to abide by the Constitution and By-Laws of the International Brotherhood of Magicians and promise to never violate any part of THE CODE OF ETHICS.

Ckick Here! for Member Benefits!

Click Here! for Membership Application.

Click Here! to login to your account and RENEW your membership (Current Members only).

Click Here! for Videos & Magic.

---------------------oO^Oo--------------------

CLASSES OF MEMBERSHIP AND APPLICABLE DUES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

• ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP: Applicants MUST BE at least 18 years of age and interested in magic at least two years previously. Application fees and dues for the first year total $65.00. Dues thereafter, $50.00 annually. Active Members receive "The Linking Ring" magazine as a benefit of membership.

• ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP (without Linking Ring magazine): Application fees and dues for the first year are $45.00; dues thereafter are $30.00 annually. Active Members may choose to NOT receive "The Linking Ring" Magazine as a benefit of membership. Must have an interest in magic for two years.

• YOUTH MEMBERSHIP: Applicants must be at least 10 years old, but less than 18 years old, and interested in magic at least one year previously. Application fees and dues for the first year total $50.00. Dues thereafter, $35.00 annually. Youth Members receive "The Linking Ring" magazine as a benefit of membership.

• YOUTH MEMBERSHIP (without Linking Ring magazine): Application fees and dues for the first year are $30.00. Dues thereafter are $15.00 annually. Youth Members may choose to NOT receive "The Linking Ring" Magazine as a benefit of membership. Applicants must be age 10 to 18 and have had an interest in magic for at least one year.

• ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: Applicants MUST BE a spouse or bonafide assistant of an Active Member and be at least 18 years of age. Application fees and dues for the first year are $30.00. Dues thereafter, $15.00 annually. Associate Members DO NOT receive "The Linking Ring" magazine.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks