The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical equations :: Who created The Perfect Solution?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
A marketed effect for many years and recently on most online dealers catalog list seems to have disappeared.

I can't find my instructions sheet to find the name of the guy from Israel who created it..., anybody know?

An old catalog with this in it??? No? Twilight Zone. It's the Square with the large Dry Erase Board, a 16 square block laid out on it and a circle under the block for the target number.

Thanks,

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I don't know about "Perfect Solution", but if you're looking for a dry-erase magic square board, you could use Meir Yedid's Total Destiny.

The instructions detail it's use for Mel Stover's "Irresistible Force", but they also mention that it can be used for magic squares, as well.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Not looking for one but thanks. I have 'Perfect Solution'. I just want to know who did it so I can get permission to include some info in another routine I'm working on to release. Also would like to know WHY it has disappeared completely...even seemingly from people memories! This WAS in almost all the catalogs and readily available a year or so ago...now it is in the Land Of Forgotten Toys....and cripes if YOU don't know Scott, maybe I imagined it all and made this prop myself. Smile
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I've heard of it, and I've even seen it. I just don't know where you can find it anymore.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Hey, Doug. Would this be it? It has the words "Perfect Solution" on it, but it is called "Math Magic", which is probably why you've been having trouble finding it.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'm not worthy.

Thank you very much Scott! I have misplaced the instructions which probably had the name Math Magic on it. Appreciated. I can sleep tonight. I had traded for it in a big batch of stuff so it never sunk in as THAT name.

I'll take it from here!

This is a nice trick by the way...I didn't know it cost that though...thought it was in the 30's.

D