The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Wayne Houchin's Stigmata Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
J. Rose
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of J. Rose
All 3 versions he shows are ok, but personally I think his 3rd (last) version on the DVD is best out of all three. I haven't seen the interview with both Houchin and Banacheck so I can't comment on that yet, but overall for the price I guess it was worth it.

I had a feeling it wasn't goin to be as good as "Sinful" considering Ellusionist only showed a teaser, not a demo of the actual trick.

If I had to rate it from a scale from 1-10 probably 6, for now at least because I havn't tried performing it yet in front of people.

On the special section on the DVD all they had was just a bunch of videos (as shown on ellusionist.com) promoting thier cards i.e. Ghost, Tiger and some of their DVD's like Ninja and street magic.

Anywho, this trick reminds me of the Ash Pen, but with out the ash
templetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania, USA
105 Posts

Profile of templetrickster
Is it like the ash pen because you secretly get the initials out of the spectator? Or is the overall reaction the same? Go try it out on some people, I have a feeling this trick will hit big, but the secret might not be as creative as "coin through soda can" for example.