The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Quality Rubber bands, free to happy magician's homes! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
erik
View Profile
New user
Bucks County, PA
90 Posts

Profile of erik
RB fans - that's rubber band, not R&B Smile

In an effort to find 'just the right' rubber bands for CMH and other rubber band magic, I have ended up with a full pound (thousands!) of the Alliance "Pale Crepe Gold" #18 (3 inch by 1/8 thick) These have significantly higher rubber content than the 'Eco' and 'advantage' sold at office supply stores, and are a little more pale as well, making the illusion better (IMHO). (#19 are more common, but they are 3.5" instead of 3" - I like the smaller size, they thin out nicer with moderate stretching for break and restore, etc.)

One pound is many more than I need, since they will dry out long before I use them all, so:

If you want a whole handful for free, PM me, and I will send you many (I won't count them, but it will be plenty!)

If I get many requests, I will fill them in received order until I run out.

cheers!

Smile
BillParky
View Profile
Regular user
Atherton,Manchester,U.K.
123 Posts

Profile of BillParky
Hi Erik
What a generous offer. I won't take you up on this because it could end up costing you a fortune in postage charges for overseas members.

Bill Smile
MxJoKeR
View Profile
Regular user
Nowhere, Oklahoma
173 Posts

Profile of MxJoKeR
Maybe you should put those rubber bands to use and make a work of art or something.
Do or Do-Not, There is no try--Yoda