The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: "Sure" Another stinky site gag (free site gag/trick from Jaxon) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I just thought I'd pass on this sight gag I've been playing around with. Here's how I usuallly present it.

During an act I mention something about being hot and sweaty. I can give a number of reasons for this such as the room being hot, I've worked hard or the last trick I did was very hard to accomplish. Whatever the reason I give myself a little sniff under the arm and go, "Whew!".

Then I pull out a stick of Sure deodorant. I make sure my spectators see what brand it is then I pretend to use it. After I use it they see that the label in the Sure deodorant now says, "Confused". Smile

The effect uses the paddle move but I suggest you don't do the move very much. Just subtly show the front and back to say "Sure" then after you use it let them read that it now says "confused". I usually just place it on the table and let them discover the change for themselves.

All you have to do is get out your paint program and make a new label as you see in this image below.

Got any other ideas for how to present this? I hope you enjoy it.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Thanks, Jaxon.