The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: David Mann’s Dancing Cane 101 DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MJP
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of MJP
Eric, the cane is outstanding--highly recommended.
rlmiller007
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of rlmiller007
Where can I buy one of the dancing canes in the video?
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
That is going to be a hard task! Percision Magic went out of buisness around 4 or 5 years ago so the canes are no longer in production. You will have to look around on the Café for someone that has one and want to sell it or find a shop that has one. Hope this helps!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2012-01-21 10:17, rlmiller007 wrote:
Where can I buy one of the dancing canes in the video?

I have one that I am willing to depart with.

Ray
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Ray...how much are you looking to get for it?
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hi Mike,
WOW, I forgot about this thread! I’m lucky that I was just looking around and found it again.
This is an outstanding cane. I also have the model that David Copperfield used on his TV show so many years ago. That one is amazing also!
This dancing cane would really fit your style from looking at your photos on your web site. The DVD is amazing and artful. It will teach everything that is on the performance video.
I am asking $150 plus $10 shipping cost (Tube and postage).

Here is the youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fth11-UHkJY As you will see, this is a great act with class.

I paid more than $150 for it and now it is no more. You will get the cane and the DVD.

I don't want to sell just the DVD because the cane and DVD belong together.

Best
Ray
chrismarcus
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of chrismarcus
HI,

I am looking to buy some really good dancing canes for a major new musical in London.

I have been looking for the David Mann magic canes listed above but can't find them, but it looks like a lot of these posts were from years ago. Can any one tell me whether they are still available to buy? If not, which are the best canes which are currently available?

I need them to be readily available as we'll need several. Budget isn't a massive issue!

Thanks

Chris