The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Ammar's Easy To Master Card Miracles Volumes 1-6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Remember when the first 3 videos came out in the early 90's? That was a pretty exciting time in magic. I think Ammar and Falanga did a superb job. They all hold up today.

I wonder if L&L regrets adding the bonus effects that included the special cards? I think so as they didn't have that in Volumes 7-9.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
spycrapper
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
295 Posts

Profile of spycrapper
Great, I agree that Ammar's etmcm series is one of the best video on card magic...
Magic is life

Ario A.
visit my blog:
http://amagicblog.wordpress.com
Marc Frese
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Marc Frese
I have all, and I think the is best series from Ammar!
9/10!!!!!!
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Mixed feelings. Growing up in magic I searched for years to find top quality card effects. Lots of time, many books, lots of research, trial, error. Then along comes Michael Ammar. For 39.95 you could have him teach you these effects that I had spent over a decade on. The best of the best taught by one of the best. Too easy, too cheap. Yes, I own them all.

Tony
JoeFreedom
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of JoeFreedom
Tony,
There are still MANY Michael did not cover. I still believe that the best magic is hidden in books. Especially older books.

Joe
JoeFreedom

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right.
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
Volume #3 is in the mail.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-03-07 13:22, TonyEye wrote:
Mixed feelings. Growing up in magic I searched for years to find top quality card effects. Lots of time, many books, lots of research, trial, error. Then along comes Michael Ammar. For 39.95 you could have him teach you these effects that I had spent over a decade on. The best of the best taught by one of the best. Too easy, too cheap. Yes, I own them all.

Tony

Good points. I think $39.95 would have been great for just one effect.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
pierre888
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of pierre888
Mr. Ammar is such a great teacher I would really like to get the whole series soon! Im glad he is the featured magician on March 22-29 (if I remember correctly) Smile