The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Icarus Accessories avialable (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Aaron has informed me that, due to a high demand for extra materials, he has added an "Icarus Accessories" page on the icaruseffect.com website.

Those who want to can purchase more "space age material", etc., for making up subsequent gimmicks for Icarus Effect.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

- entity
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
How long before someone posts?

"If I buy the space age material without the instructions, will I be able to work out the method and make it up and perform it"
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
MagicMcQuade, I really don't think that is the idea of making these acceserries available. They are only available for the people that own Icarus. Don't you think it would be pretty silly for Arron to sell the pieces at a fraction of the cost just to let you work out a method and then make it up to perform. I'm thinking all of his buyers would be oh just a little ticked off to say the least. So again, No you can't buy the space age material unless your already a Icarus purchaser.

Jeff
jcrai
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of jcrai
Quote:
On 2006-02-21 15:16, jfkkraemer wrote:
MagicMcQuade, I really don't think that is the idea of making these acceserries available. They are only available for the people that own Icarus. Don't you think it would be pretty silly for Arron to sell the pieces at a fraction of the cost just to let you work out a method and then make it up to perform. I'm thinking all of his buyers would be oh just a little ticked off to say the least. So again, No you can't buy the space age material unless your already a Icarus purchaser.

Jeff

Wow, you really missed the point of his post.
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Jcrai, what is the point of the post then, fill me in? Please.

Jeff
themartyr
View Profile
Regular user
ca.
105 Posts

Profile of themartyr
Read it again. Surely you can grasp what he was saying.
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
Yeah, I think you did miss the point. I wasn't trying to be to serious.

I was just stating the sort of stupid comments that we will probably be seeing from people in the near future.

You see it all the time when refills for a trick are available. Paul Harris Twilight Angel is a example that I read recently.
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Got it, funny I guess I have just come to expect these as well, do apoligize McQuade for the post. Maybe now we will be lucky enough then to not hear that one.

Jeff
Silvernail
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Silvernail
LOL!
poprocz
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of poprocz
Hey man, like will I be like able to like buy the stuff and make my own and like figure out like the trick man?