The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical equations :: Prediction for TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Star_magic
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Star_magic
Hi Guys!

We are about to air Live on Television in March, and would like to use a prediction for the viewers at home. It shouldn't be something involving lots of numbers, then the method is too obvious in my eyes. Have you seen or do you know a routine that would be good? The only thing I can think of is the Copperfield prediction with the icons, which is good because you don't have to do a whole lot of math, just move the numbers chosen. I have read the One O'clock Mystery by Steinmeyer, but it relies on movement by the letters the numbers consist of. This will only work for English speaking audiences, and therefore it's not good.

Any advice is highly appreciated!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18091 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How big's your budget?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Star_magic
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Star_magic
Fairly well if the right solution comes across. We can't miss this one!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18091 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Check this out.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

There are a lot of numbers but that makes it even better! More impossible! But easy to calculate. Can be done in any language.
The effect for TV will be even MORE amazing. I've prepared this for a New Zealand radio show that has not been recorded as of yet.
I could sell it to someone else.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18091 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've tried to send an MP3 of one of my radio shows that will work. Just one number in this one, if that's easier.