The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Everything old is new again :: Magic with books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
pepo
View Profile
New user
Madrid
12 Posts

Profile of pepo
Hi, I´m interested in effects with books, like the book of fire and the book that moves the pages. Does anyone know where can I buy them, and what are the real names? and if anyone knows another effect with books (not the book test and coloring book)

Thank you very much and sorry because I don´t know if this is the place to post this topic.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1810 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Harry Lorayne actually published a book (it is a real magic book) where every effect in the book has a force word if you count (not sure of the number as I am at work) to the 12 th word in the effect it will always be the word "that". I do not recall the name of the book but if interested I could let you know when I go home tonight.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Clay Shevlin
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of Clay Shevlin
Force books and blow books are the two major kinds of trick books that I'm aware of. Sorry I can't help with information on where to order them. Clay
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3879 Posts

Profile of Julie
Quote:
On 2006-01-16 09:38, Rennie wrote:
Harry Lorayne actually published a book (it is a real magic book) where every effect in the book has a force word if you count (not sure of the number as I am at work) to the 12 th word in the effect it will always be the word "that". I do not recall the name of the book but if interested I could let you know when I go home tonight.
Rennie

Wasn't one of Martin Gardner's books set up to force a word, too?
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1810 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Julie,
I was not aware of any other book, could be though. It must have been very difficult writing it.
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......