The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Hey, Does Anybody Have This...? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
I just got a catalog in the mail from L & L Publishing. They are advertising a new 27 volume dvd set called "World's Greatest Magic by the World's Greatest Magicians". The catalog features three dvds for sale.

The one that I was wondering if anybody has is the one titled, "Gaffed Coins". It features five routines using C/S/B and 2 Copper/1 Silver from David Roth, Doc Eason, JC Wagner, Harry Allen, and Scotty York.

Any reviews of this dvd?

Since L & L didn't ask me to participate (World's Greatest Magicians...) I will be producing a work of some vanishes that I have perfected. Like the two Krispy Kreme doughnuts and cup of Starbucks I vanished pretty well at work the other day....Five vanishes in all! Desserts, Pizza, Coffee...with no difficult sleights, either!

Seriously, though, if anyone has an opinion, or review of the Gaffed Coin dvd described above, I would love to hear what you think.

Thanks!
Mark the Vanishing Foodstuffs Magician
"Go Browns!"
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
That was funny!!!
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Didn't the first 3 dvds just come out today?

I didn't know there were 27 volumes. that's a lot to watch.
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Yeah, they might have just come out today. The 27 volumes will probably be released 3 at a time? I don't know, but L & L lists all the titles in the inside of the front cover of the catalog, and probably lists them on the website too.

I just thought maybe someone had already seen this and ordered it.

Mark
"Go Browns!"
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Thanks for noticing my sense of humor there. I always try to keep the crowd happy. I tell them we're going to do some Mentalism. "You know what mentalism is, right? Mentalism is where I think I'm a good magician!" The audience might chuckle, but at least I crack myself up! Anyway.....Here is the list of featured topics in the new series from L & L:

Dinner Table Magic (just released!) • Finger Ring Magic (just released!)
Gaffed Coins - Two Copper/One Silver & Copper/Silver/Brass - (just released!)
and coming soon . . .
Classic Cards Across • Dollar Bill Magic • Cups and Balls
Linking Rings • Sponge Balls • Folding Coin • Thumb Tips
Zombie • Card Warp • Shell Coin • Rope Magic • Coins Across
Ring on Rope • Bill in Lemon • Card on Ceiling • Metal Bending
Ambitious Card • Three Card Monte • Color Changing Knives
Matrix / Coin Assemblies • Magic with Everyday Objects
Stack of Quarters / Copper-Silver
Scotch and Soda / Dime & Penny / Chinatown Coin
Pen/Pencil/Cigarette Through Quarter
(Order of release and exact release dates of the remaining volumes still to be determined)
"Go Browns!"