The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: King rising,ultimate card throught window,and crash 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1890 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I thought it would be easy to just do all at once so ill split them up.
king rising
this dvd is a must for those who desire the perfect self levitation.brad teaches you the main method but there is also a segmect of pages and pages of notes by corey and the showman which realy help and five you great routine ideas.this is a dvd that you must get for the perfect imprompt levitation.
ultimate card through window
this was a very informative dvd that taught seight,plants,electronic,and helper methods of card through window which was very awsome to learn.the teacher on this video teaches you every thing you would want to learn on card through window including a cool and cheap method of making the ultimate card through window that has few flaws.if you want to be a great card through window expert buy this.
crash 2
I got many tips on this dvd since I'm new to the ambitious card.the dvd has almost any element you could want but it doesn't teach you the mother of all methods the pass
which is essential to any ambitious card act.if you do buy this I would tell you to buy ninja 1 and 2 also becaouse brad metions them alot.

my thoughts on these dvds were all good but id have to say of all of them crsh 2 was the weak point simply because it didn't teach the pass the ultimate move where daryl I hear teaches so much you can create the ultimate ambitious card routine.of all though I would say the first two were incredible and highly detailed in instructions and ideas.
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
Daryl does not teach the pass in his Ambitious Card Video.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1890 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Are you shure I was shure I read that he taught it?
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
Daryl does not do passes. He says so in his Encyclopedie series and does not teach any pass there. he mainly uses a simple cut - riffle shuffle to control.
To believe is Magic.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
The pass really is not essential to any ambitious card routine. In my opinion the only thing essential to a ambitiouscard routine, is it getting simpler and more impossible each time. I.E. Half the deck, 3 cards, into your wallet. etc I also am not a massive fan of the ambitious card dvds, most of an ambitious card can be made up of a couple of a basic moves, and from these you can put together your own routine.
Nick