The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The Annemann Act - 2005 Best Buy of the Year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
124 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
Following on from Stuart Cumberland's amazing e-book release "The Annemann Act" earlier this year he's done it again!
I received yesterday the best DVD set I've ever purchased (seriously I think it just beats Osterlinds EMMM & MM), Stuart's (3xDVD/1xAudioCD) Annemann Act package.
I'll add no more than to say Stuart's material and customer service is of the highest order. His Blog and weekly newsletters are top quality also.
Stuart's Annemann e-book & DVD package is for me without doubt not only the Best Buy of 2005 , but probably the last 5 Years.
Well done Stuart, keep up the good work, look forward to meeting you here in England sooner rather than later!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all at the Café!
Paul.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Apparently his dvd set is sold out so a thorough review would be nice.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
If it is as good as projected and a limit of 100 sets could be a collector's edition.
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Still awaiting mine to arrive but as soon as it does and time permits I will add some comments.

- Nicodemus
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Where can you purchase and download The Annemann Act?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler