The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical equations :: Mike Gallo's Sleghtly Impossible/Marked Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Hey. I bought this great pamphlet deailing a great location by Mike Gallo. It involves a mathematical formula that I won't go into here because it is a wonderful little chestnut, and I don't want it exposed. But....onto my problem. I have read the principle a million times and just cannot get it right. It worked once, but I don't know how, because I was just repeating the process that had failed before. I'll PM anyone who might know he cause of my plight the detailed description of my problem, but in short, I keep coming one or two cards short.Anyone who knows how this is done, I would greatly value your help. Thanks.
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
460 Posts

Profile of Hushai
Where did you find this pamphlet?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27314 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Mike is a here at the Café. Perhaps he could help you directly?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
Mike Gallo's here? I'll have to PM him..
Bad Conjuror
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Bad Conjuror
Mike Gallo had told me a great little story behind this prized booklet and said that Sleightly Impossible is a must learn. after hearing the story, I was convinced and learned it right away. and it's definitely one of the best items I own. the principles in this booklet can be applicable in many other ways. I did a search on the item and it's no where to be found. so, it's pretty rare, I'm guessing. but the last time I checked, John Blake's East Coast Magic Shop here in Pennsylvania still holds a few copies, I think. but I'd rather you not get it because I like it a lot.