The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Carney's Wonder Cabaret (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
John Carney
View Profile
V.I.P.
Los Angeles, CA
87 Posts

Profile of John Carney
Hello All,
I wanted to mention that I will be doing my full evening theatre show in North Hollywood, every weekend in December. Details are below. I have added a few new pieces and retooled the show, so it should be as interesting for me as the audience!

If you are in the LA area, please tell your friends, and cosider it for mention in your club newsletter or at a meeting.

Everything you need to know, photos, maps, etc ... are at CarneyMagic.com

Hope to see you there!
best,
carney

Starting this Friday!

Carney’s Wonder Cabaret

Wonder Cabaret is much more than a magic show! Carney astounds as much with his stories, characters and unique presentations as with his world class sleight of hand. Wonder Cabaret combines Carney's love of magic, comedy, and music into a unique evening of entertainment.

Have a magic lesson with Faucett Ross! Chill as Dr. Klien makes a ghost appear and flex its muscles! Visit Johann Hofzinser's 19th Century Viennese Salon! Catch Mysto-mania with Mr. Mysto!

LA Weekly
"... a blessing ... Carney's an amiable, quick-witted Iowan with a twinge of sarcasm under his breath ... seamless technique ... makes a mockery of empiricism and the known mechanics of the universe."
The Tolucan
"... fresh and unique ... inventive ... go see it!"... he will astound you with his unique magic and charm you with his stories and characters."

Updates, maps and other info at:
http://www.carneymagic.com/WonderCab.htm

Four Weekends only!
Dec. 2 - 24

Friday and Saturday 8 pm
Sunday Matinee 2 pm

Actor's Forum Theatre
10655 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601

Reservations recommended
(818) 506-0600
Tickets $15