The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Making fans of card to top hard ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
As I believe you guys know that there is such manipulation tool as fan of cards to top hat..

I love to use colour fanning decks and change to a nice color top hat..

Any works or ideas how to make a fan of card to top hat..

Care to contirbute ?
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
We have contact to the original manufacturer of the effect Card Fan to Top Hat. I have spoken to him and he is willing to make a cutom version for you. You would need to supply a deck of the fanning cards that you wish to use and choose a fabric for the top hat.
The price would be about $50 higher than his standard product and the turnaround would be 6-8 weeks. PM me if interested.
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Wow that's high..so what the normal price ?
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
$50 upcharge for a custom design product is high? Lets not waste more time then and move on....
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Sorry wolf I mean whats the normal price for ready made card fan to hat ?

Whats his price ?
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Cupmagic:

Last I saw, Cards to Top Hat went for about $200-250. I maybe a little off, I haven't been looking at them lately, but last I saw it was around that number.

Matt
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I've seen one selling for a low $200 USED. Others usually offered for $250. As a quality hand-crafted item, I can see how the production time can be up to a couple of months. I use similar hand-crafted items but have no room for the top hat as it doesn't fit my character.

I've inspected one up close and can say it's worth every dollar. The one I saw was hand-crafted in Europe but unsure of the manufacturer. Still a beauty!
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
I´m looking original manufacturer of the effect Card Fan to Top Hat?
Good quality.

Paulo
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7674 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Stevens Magic has them on the website for $160.
richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Paulo Cabrita
View Profile
Special user
820 Posts

Profile of Paulo Cabrita
Richard
Tank you very much, but I get I information by dove-boy, and the original manufacturer is from Germany, and the quality is much better.
Look:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#6

Paulo