The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Candle Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
I recently purchased several different used fantasio candles (appearing/vanishing/selflighting). I knew in advance that no instructions would come with it. Does anyone have some instructions they could scan or are on their computer that they could send to me? I am looking for instructions for the Vanishing Candle, the Color Changing Candle, and the Self Lighting Vanishing Candle.

many thanks!

Derek Merdinyan
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
I would suggest investing in some books from Fantasio and Mike Lair. http://www.lairmagic.com .

These books will give you ideas and routines with all of your fantasio products.

As for the general instructions pm me with your address, I believe I have some spare instructions lying around in a folder.
dmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of dmagic
I have video from fantasio .. 2 viseo in magic castle.
four elements
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of four elements
The instructions that come with the candles and canes are minimal. Your best bet is to buy the Fantasio tape and books. The bboks and tapes has many tips and performance ideas.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Eddiekap-
I PM'ed you and it said you were no longer a member of the Café. If this is true, why am I writing to you now... (?) heh

Derek Merdinyan
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
I have no idea, I am here though, email me at edjunior@verizon.net