The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Where on earth? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Gideon Sylvan
View Profile
Special user
Deerfield, IL
541 Posts

Profile of Gideon Sylvan
I have been searching everywhere and can't find it. I am looking for a royal blue sports coat or blazer. Does anyone have any idea where to get one besides "check your local stores?" Any sites, or specific stores?

Thanks,
Gideon
You know you are a magician when you have boxes full of lecture notes you have never read, but still are excited about going out and buying more.

www.gideonsylvan.com
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Gideon,

I just did a search on Ebay and found several. You'll have to sift through those offered to find the right size. I did a search under "royal blue sport coat", "royal blue sports coat", and "royal blue coat".

Make sure to click on the stores "non auction" items at the bottom of your search page within Ebay. You can further the search by clicking on seller's "other items" or "sellers store" and asking them if they carry your size.

I've purchased very specific and similar items this way. Good luck.
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Hi Gideon,

E-bay.....look up lucky86 search for blue. I bought both a red and blue and they're very nice for the price. Sorry I can't give you a direct link, apparently that's not allowed here!!!!!!!!

Good luck,

John

PM me if you have trouble finding it.
Gideon Sylvan
View Profile
Special user
Deerfield, IL
541 Posts

Profile of Gideon Sylvan
Thank you guys so much, especially the one about the ebay seller.
You know you are a magician when you have boxes full of lecture notes you have never read, but still are excited about going out and buying more.

www.gideonsylvan.com
magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Gideon
ive been a charlie chaplin fan for as long as I can remember, where did you get your hat? my top hats don't fit my persona. I'm looking on maybe red or blue bowler/derby, thanks

oh by the way I'm from the philippines, where in the world can I get one Smile
PERFORM MAGIC AND NOT "PUZZLES" so the audience wont try to "figure out how its done".

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Bryan Dube ships all around the world, with a selection of several differend bowler and top hats http://www.dube.com
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Another costumer worth trying is Phillip Morris in North Carolina. Good folks!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
snap
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, USA
218 Posts

Profile of snap
If you didn't want to buy online, I know that, believe it or not, many tractor supply stores or stores for farm supplies in general sell black trench coats. also, you might try a hot topic or other punk stores, I saw an awesome red one (along with a black) in there the other day.
**--snap--**
Byron
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Byron
Try a good tailor. It is not much more expensive to get one custom made and you get exactly what you want. Any special pockets or other requirements can be 'built in'.
The hand may be quicker than the eye,
But the heart sees all!