The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: New DVD - The Spencer's in Asia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicguy72
View Profile
New user
Virginia
29 Posts

Profile of magicguy72
Kevin and Cindy Spencer (The Spencers) have just released their first DVD. In December 2004, The Spencers and their team performed for two weeks before sold-out audiences in Hong Kong and Taipei. On this DVD, you will join them on this incredible journey across the Pacific Ocean. You will see the trip through their eyes - the culture, the sights, the warmth of the people and the magic of Asia.

This is a rare, behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to transport a large-scale production around the globe! It includes preparation and departure for the tour (how do you get tons of equipment imported/exported?), press conferences in Taipei, production set up (scenery, illusions, lighting, special effects, etc), backstage footage, show clips, bloopers and outtakes, photo galleries of Asia and much more.

You can purchase a copy through the SHOP on their website, http://www.SpencersMagic.com.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
This is a great DVD!!! I just recieved it today and enjoyed the "warm-feeling" that the Spencers share with you in there candid videos. This was an eye opener for me... The Spencers are wondereful people so show your support and purchase this DVD!!!

Bryan
magicguy72
View Profile
New user
Virginia
29 Posts

Profile of magicguy72
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
I actually watched their show in Taiwan over the summer and it was an entertaining show. I think most of you will enjoy the DVD highlights as well as some 'cultural clips' of the places in HK and taiwan.
magicguy72
View Profile
New user
Virginia
29 Posts

Profile of magicguy72
Another review by Wayne Kawamoto: http://magic.about.com/od/biosonfamousma......cers.htm