The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Seamless Linked Rubber Bands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Ah heck, just link them via a switch...and don't let them examine the darned things...a french drop will take care of that!

..I do it all the time....

crowd control comes in many forms....
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I link them myself according to the directions in Andy Leviss's "Linked for Life" booklet. Although there is a seam, if done carefully (and after a lot of trial and error), it is virtually invisible. I also find that the rubber bands that I buy at Staples are full of imperfections that look more like seams than the actual seam. So, my problem is...you can't see the real seam, but spectators may well think that one of the imperfections is a seam. Just can't win for losing!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17429 Posts

Profile of joseph
That "seams" like quite a dilemma....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
Rather than make a "snap" decision, I thought it over, and... by no "stretch" of the imagination am I going to stop doing this one. It just looks too good!
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of glatner
You guys are definitely stretching the borders of good humour..

Ps. What does "blinkered" mean??
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
http://www.stoners.com have a few of the Norm Neilsen Linking RubberBands left. Email them for details as to availablility. It is not posted on their store site. But they are in the display case in the store.
acmp
View Profile
Elite user
Nottinghamshire
466 Posts

Profile of acmp
Quote:
On 2005-10-18 15:12, glatner wrote:
You guys are definitely stretching the borders of good humour..

Ps. What does "blinkered" mean??

Blinkered is derrived from horses. A horse is blinkered to stop it from seeing other things. this is usually seen with race horses. in common usage it means 'Subjective and limited, as in viewpoint or perception'

hope that helps
acmp<><

"Well if I had one wish in this god forsaken world, kids
It'd be that your mistakes would be your own"
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of glatner
Thanks.,