The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: "Smokin' Candies John Rogers Cigar Manipulation" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
http://woodencigars.com/giant.html

I've added this site to show you some of John Rogers fine crafted products. I was very pleased when John included my crazy antics on his web-site. I met John at Magi-Whirl and it became an instant frienship. I simply became very amazed watching John's sleight of hand using his master hand crafted cigers. There is some serious work that John puts into these cigars and they look very real from inches away. Now the DVD. John will show you some serious manipulation with his products. I have a lot of respect for John, because there are some folks that may not wish to use tobacco products in there act. That is covered too, because the same masterful moves can be done with a pack of gum or a roll of lifesavers. The moves taught are smooth and look about as real as magic gets. No matter how hard you watch John, before you reach his descriptions he will fool the pants off of you. John makes the moves look easy, got to tell you, they take work, but when mastered you are good to go with some fantastic walk around or parlor magic. I know when I master the moves I am heading to a local cigar bar to have some fun. I also have a few friends that work in a local cigar shop. I want to see what they think of these hand crafted pieces after I blow them away with some sleight of hand. Check out his DVD and his products.
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal condition" Normal is a setting on a dryer"
KV Magic
View Profile
New user
Missouri
58 Posts

Profile of KV Magic
Just received John's DVD yesterday and I have to agree with Jerry. I plan on adding his Candy Roll Production to my kids show.

After just one viewing, the creative juices are flowing on how to use some of John's techniques on other objects besides cigars.

By the way, this DVD is very well put together with easily accessible menus so you can go directly to the sleights you want.
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
http://woodencigars.com/dvdreview.html

This is the review that I wrote for John Rogers which was placed on his site yesterday.
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal condition" Normal is a setting on a dryer"
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
http://woodencigars.com/dvdreview.html

This is the review that I wrote for John Rogers which was placed on his site yesterday.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Been waiting on this DVD for a long time. Congrats John.

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
179 Posts

Profile of lekin
Thanks for posting the link, thumbtip. Some of this made me laugh out loud.
John Rogers
View Profile
New user
Indiana
12 Posts

Profile of John Rogers
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the kind words about my new DVD called "Smokin Candies cigar manipulations" I would welcome any thoughts on improving any future DVDS. This is my first one and I plan on making some more.
So any help with suggestions to improve them would greatly be appreciated.
My best regards, John Rogers
thumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
Simi Valley, California
132 Posts

Profile of thumbtip
Thanks Larry....I have always been a bit on the nutty side.
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Great stuff John...I enjoyed your new DVD very much. Packed with a tremendous amount of information and great routines!

A.J.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Man, can John manipulate!!! GREAT DVD!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Just looked at the cigarettes on the site and man does it look so real.... these are definately on my shopping list..
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
George Alexander
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong / UK
71 Posts

Profile of George Alexander
This is a very good dvd - highly recommended!

George
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
I have one for sale if anyone is interested:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=77

It's a fun dvd.
~Joe
DrVG
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of DrVG
I am learning cigar from purse (Leipzig, Carney) and would like to spice up my routine as well as learn more moves.
Not looking at multiple cigars productions or shells.

-> Does both material cover the same moves but one with cigar and one with candies ? or are there some major differences ?

would you recommend both , or would you be able to point me to any in perticular ?

thanks a lot,

VG