The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Free- virtually gaff free invisible deck and patter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lubdub
View Profile
Regular user
bloomsburg, pa
107 Posts

Profile of lubdub
This is the patter for the virtually gaff free brain wave decks and you can mend this in with a regular brain wave deck.first your show your deck and say " I have a deck( red or blue if used with virtually gaff free brain wave decks." then give them an imaginary deck( red or blue with virtually gaff free brain wave decks). tell them to open it, pick and memorize one card and then hand to you. you put the imaginary blue card in your deck. now ask what their card and spread to it( put it on the gimmick,squeeze, and flip over if useing virtually gaff free brain wave decks.

I have included a file on how to make the virtually gaff free brain wave decks.

please write any questions, feedback, or how you liked my trick

Click here to view/download attached file.
only a magician can play a liar but then all magicians are liars
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
I don't want to disappoint you, but this is an old method. I know it was used for the "Oscar" card trick, and probably others. I have used it as far back as the 1980's on television to find a card of a different color (as described here) with the spectator's name printed on it (as with Oscar.)
lubdub
View Profile
Regular user
bloomsburg, pa
107 Posts

Profile of lubdub
Thankyou, I did'nt know that,

lubdub
only a magician can play a liar but then all magicians are liars
Craig Ousterling
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of Craig Ousterling
Check out "The Dark Card" from Camirand.
acmp
View Profile
Elite user
Nottinghamshire
466 Posts

Profile of acmp
It may not be new, but thanks for trying to invent new stuff. and thanks again for sharing
acmp<><

"Well if I had one wish in this god forsaken world, kids
It'd be that your mistakes would be your own"