The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Lights...camera...action! :: I'm on TV tonight! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
For those of you who want a good laugh, I'm going to be interviewed and perform a bit on a program that will be shot live for public access tonight between 6:30 & 7:30PM Pacific Time on Cable Channel 77. I love shooting live, because I never know what's going to come out of my mouth. Here's an example. The other day at the market I'm doing a trick for this dude who is with his pretty girlfriend (nice size crowd). I was explaining that I was going to riffle my finger down the deck and I wanted him to say stop. He interrupted and said, "do her". I said, "I'd like to do her".

Tune in, Turn on, & Drop out

For those of you not in Seattle, the show streams live on the web. Please account for the time difference

ScanTVLive

The show hosted by Major Pixel, runs an hour. He asked my to do 10 minutes, maybe longer. If you are really board and happen to see it, leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Good luck!
Steve V
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
That's how Wayne and Garth started!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Oh man I missed it. How did it go?
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Tom Frank
View Profile
V.I.P.
industrial Strength Magic
493 Posts

Profile of Tom Frank
Went well. 5 Camera shoot, with one directly overhead shooting down, 3 Studio Cameras and one roving. Haven't seen the footage myself yet. I'll probably post the clip when I get it.

TF
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Cool, post it if you can. What did you do on the show?
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
Sounds like fun I can not wait to see your clip...

Good Luck,
Fitz
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info