The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Shuffled not Stirred :: Denis Behr's Poker Stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16554 Posts

Profile of tommy
Denis does a cool 10 handed poker stack here “Based on an Ed Marlo Handling” Any one know what handling he is referring to or if you're about Denis, can you tell us please.

http://www.denisbehr.de/shuffling.html
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Denis Behr
View Profile
Special user
Germany
705 Posts

Profile of Denis Behr
Of course I can. I like this method, because the dealing is fair and it is a one shuffle stack. It is the handling "5th Method - Ten Hands - To Tenth Hand" on page 68 of from Marlo's "The 10 Hand Poker Stack" - book I am referring to.
The Ten Hand Poker Stack
This is a full book devoted to this effect. Other methods and sources can be found here: 10 Hand Stack. Another practical method not included yet is Jack Carpenter's from "The Expert's Portfolio No.1" which also wins the price for the best title: "Nine Angry Men".

Denis
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16554 Posts

Profile of tommy
I am obliged Denis. I have not got that Marlo book. Nor the others mentioned. I will try and get them. It looks great.

Regards

Tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I think fernando keopps teaches a similar handling in one of his dvd's...
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16554 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thanks iamslow

It would not be Fernando Keops - VOLUME 1 - Cheating At Cards (DVD)
would it? I was just going to buy that.

Tommy

Tommy
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Tommy - I believe Vol. I (Cheating at Cards) contains Riffle Shuffle Stacking, Culling and Stacking Demonstrations. I have all three DVD's and they are worth having. You can save your self some money by buying all three at one time. At the very least, I would obtain Vols. I (Cheating at Cards) & II (Gambling Effects). Enjoy. - Scott
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16554 Posts

Profile of tommy
Sgrossberg

Thanks you just made my mind up, I will order now.

Tommy

Tommy
Denis Behr
View Profile
Special user
Germany
705 Posts

Profile of Denis Behr
voice from the off: ...buy books...buy books...