The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Karl Norman Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Aaron Isaacs
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Aaron Isaacs
Parma Publishing has released a new mp3 download with an interview of Karl Norman of the Forks Hotel. It's only $10 and Karl tells some great stories about the history of the Forks, Eddie Fecther And lots of other things.

You can buy it at http://www.parmapublishing.com
Mark Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Batavia, NY
236 Posts

Profile of Mark Ross
I recently listened to the Karl Norman interview from Parma Publishing. As many of you know, Karl worked as one of the house magicians at the famous Forks Hotel, owned by Eddie Fechter. Karl was one of Eddie Fechter's friends and had worked for him at the first bar owned by Fechter. Sadly, the Forks is now just a memory.

Karl has a charming and entertaining style of magic performance. This same style comes through in this interview. Karl is a great storyteller and shares interesting stories of his life in magic and of the greats of magic with whom he has come in contact. He shares history of working the Forks and the beginnings of Fechter's Finger Flicking Frolic (FFFF).

Karl is one of magic's living treasures and this interview is a wonderful insight into the man. I recommend it highly.

Mark Ross
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
Karl is a friend of mine whom I have known for at least 5 years, and I have talked with him about magic and performing and the Forks, and many things. He is always entertaining to watch.

I personally haven't listened to this interview, but I am sure I have heard many of the stories on there fromjust talking with him in person. If you haven't met him, you should download it to get to know him. He is a wonderful magician and wonderful person.

TomK
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website