The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads :: Leo Boudreau (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Abiloko
View Profile
New user
Barcelona (Spain)
55 Posts

Profile of Abiloko
I see at the lybrary.com catalog the compilation of three e-books from the mentalist Leo Boudreau. Can someone that have the e-books advances some contents or his opinion about?, please, and thank you in advance. Regards.
Best is yet to come ¡¡¡
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
421 Posts

Profile of Paradise
These contains some of the best mentalism effects around
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I have Skullduggery. Most of the tricks in the book are based on one original method. It is unlikely that you will find the method used in too many other places. The method is sleight free, but will require either a lot of memorization or a crib. It is true that some of the more transparent tricks are somewhat formulaic and require less memorization than others. On the other hand, the really good ones will definitely require the extra work. Also, you are not home free if you decide to use a crib. The tricks must seem effortless and the use of the method must be invisible. If a spectator has even the smallest clue about what is going on, he can easily intentionally thwart the trick.

On the plus side, if you are willing to put in A LOT of work, then you will be able to perform tricks that look like real mind reading.

I hope this helps,

Elliott
MaGiCoH
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
167 Posts

Profile of MaGiCoH
I have bought those three e-books at lybrary.com .

They are so good ! A lot of miracles are described there! The tricks are sleight free, but you HAVE TO STUDY a lot. Memorization and very good principles.

If you like to study (a lot) , go on and buy those e-books.

´ H `

"Seeking the purest mentalism"

http://www.omentalista.com
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18085 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The compilation is the same price as buying them all individually. Don't they usually put a small dicount on compilations?
I would.....?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3835 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Some places charge as much for e-books as they do for the paper bound books. I find the prices at library.com pretty good.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
lboudreau
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, Virginia
288 Posts

Profile of lboudreau
Search using his user name lboudreau for a sampling of his work at the Café
LEO
Abiloko
View Profile
New user
Barcelona (Spain)
55 Posts

Profile of Abiloko
Thanks to all for your opinions, I knew a pair of versions on two plots of Mr. Boudreau published in the spanish magic magazine "Misdirection" and were very originals and interestings. But I cannot find the originals books, for this reason this ebook is a good oportunity. Thanks, Mr. Boudreau¡¡
Best is yet to come ¡¡¡