The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Nothing up my sleeve... :: Raven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Max
View Profile
New user
Mississippi
6 Posts

Profile of Max
I have just ordered the Raven, I saw a coin vanish with it and thought it was great. Anyone have any thoughts or routines they use that might give me some ideas that I may use.

Thanks
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Max,

I just ordered the raven myself recently, and from what I've been told you should really buy the video as it's extremely useful.

Good Luck with it. Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Max
View Profile
New user
Mississippi
6 Posts

Profile of Max
Thanks Magicman,

I just ordered it.
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Max, no problem..Glad I could recommend it, let me know how you like it !!!!
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to the cafe Max, be sure and let us know what you think about the Raven when it arrives. Post your opinion in "The good, the bad, and the garbage" forum. Thanx! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I’ve got the Reel Raven (deluxe set). The set comes with a video and some gaffed coins.

What made me buy it, was after I watched the trick being exposed on TV (looks good even though it was being exposed).

The Raven has it pros and cons. One of the pros is the vanish is very clean and there are many ways to use the Raven (most of it shown in the video).

The cons is that the set-up is not really easy (you’ll need mis-directions). Use it as a opener and it’ll work fine. Smile
Bernard Sim
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Hi all,

I purchase the Raven in white and black so that I could use it with what ever clothes that I had on.

Also, I purchased the video, which really helped me to master it.

It takes a little while to get used to the hook-up, but, well worth the trouble.

When done well, it looks like real magic as I am sure you all know already.

I wish that I had it years ago.

Mago Smile
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio