The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Ghostly Pocket Hank by Fabric Manipulation :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Ghostly Pocket Hank by Fabric Manipulation
-----------------oOo-----------------

Description: Ghosts can't be seen, but you can prove that they exist. Trap a ghost and your audience will believe.

Fold your hank and put it in your pocket. At any time, remove the hank from your pocket and lay it flat on a table. Fold it loosely and soon the existence of a ghost will be witnessed. Your hank begins moving and eventually the center rises up; proving that you truly have trapped a ghost. Unfold the hank and show that nothing is there. You can even crumple the hank in your hand to verify that your ghost is truly gone.

With our improved method, your "ghost" can stand, sit, turn somersaults and jump. These hanks measure 15" X 15" and can fold up to 1/4 their full size so that they fit perfectly in your pocket. They are made of 100% Quality Jacquard Silk and are available in red, blue, black, purple and gray
------------------------------------------

I remember as a boy seeing a demonstration of Hyrum - The Hilarious Haunted Hank in my local magic shop. The demonstrator placed an imaginary ghost within the folds of a handkerchief and the scarf appeared to come alive! That was just more then a thirteen year old boy could handle - I bought one two weeks later with money I had made mowing lawns. I can still remember the trick came packaged in a long white envelope, which had a picture of a ghost printed on the outside. I used that thing for several months, until one day it finally wore out. You see, it just wasn't made to last. Looking back, the fact that the color of the material was pretty awful didn't seem to matter to me either - it would now. I mean, other than a clown, how many people dressed in a nice sport suit would carry a yellow handkerchief with purple dots sprinkled all over?

During that same era there was another similar trick on the market, simply called; Glorpy. The color scheme was just as bad, though the patterns varied from trick to trick. I also believe that Glorpy was a bit larger as well. Both used the same type of gimmick, and both wore out equally as fast. I can't elaborate on how without exposing the modus operandi, but suffice to say the workmanship was just plain bad. A real shame too, as the effect was strong and laypeople really enjoyed watching.

Well, I've got great news for you! Lynetta Welch and the good folks at Fabric Manipulation have not only solved both of the short comings I mentioned above, but even improved the standard gimmick!

Yes folks, enter the Ghostly Pocket Hank, measuring in at 15" X 15" and made from 100% Quality Jacquard Silk, it does not get any better than this! The handkerchief's are available in five different colors and will compliment any well dressed performer's attire. The one that Lynetta sent me is made in black and is a real beauty. Very classy indeed. Smile

But wait - it gets better! How could it? Well, let me explain.
For starters, the workmanship and material used is top notch - bar none. As with all of the products that Fabric Manipulation releases to the magic fraternity, attention to detail and expert craftsmanship is a given. Lynetta personally supervises the design and manufacturing of each of these and must give her stamp of approval before any of them leave the warehouse. In fact, she guarantee's each and every one to be free of defects or your money cheerfully refunded. Now how cool is that? Smile

Last (but certainly not least), let's talk about the gimmick. Again, while I cannot go into detail without exposing the secret, I can say that the new design goes far beyond what the old styles used - period. Better quality, more control for the operator and so much easier to manipulate. It is also noteworthy to say that the new gimmick allows for more versatility during use - what more could one ask for?
If you ever used Hyrum or Glorpy and liked them, you will simply fall in love with the Ghostly Pocket Hank. If you have never owned any of these, now is the time to get the very best ever available. My highest recommendation. Smile

My rating:

Suggested retail is: $52.00

Ghostly Pocket Hank can be ordered directly from Lynetta Welch:
You can contact Lynetta at: info@FabricManipulation.com

Visit Lynetta's website to order direct:
Fabric Manipulation

Fabric Manipulation
9101 WEST SAHARA AVENUE
#105-179
LAS VEGAS, NV 89117