The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: New to magic? :: Advanced IT Hummer Card Moves?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Apprentice
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Apprentice
Hi,

I see Video Demos here and there that show some intermediate to advanced moves for the IT spinning Hummer Card but can never find any book or DVD that actually goes into depth and shows you intermediate to advanced moves.

I saw a demo video clip before showing an amazing sequence of moves using a 10 ring that was twirled and moved around and in and out of a floating Hummer Card to show that it is floating in mid-air. It looked amazing but was done smoothly and quickly so there was no way I could pick it up.

I want to find out how it's done?

There's also another move there the tips of both hands come together and the Hummer card twirls around just one arm and then unwinds and twirls the other way without stopping or getting caught between the 2 arms. This move isn't as difficult but I tried it and still can't get it to look or work like on the demo clip.

If I could only see and instructional piece that shows you how to do it?

Any help in finding sources would be appreciated!

Thanks!
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
Have you got a link to the demo video, that way I will see what you are talking about and I might be able to help you a bit better.

Mike
Apprentice
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Apprentice
Hi Mike,

Sent you a PM thanks!
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
I havr the exact same problem.. the move he is talking about is like a figure 8.... any chance you could send me that PM aswell or a list of books etc?
Schismatized
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Schismatized
Pardon me asking but what is a hummer card?
rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
A hummer card is a normal playing card. The magician holds the card then gives it a spin as he lets go of it. The card spins in the air, levitating. It flies hither and fro and even completely around the magician.