The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: money morph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wu tang
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC Canada
54 Posts

Profile of wu tang
Has anyone seen this video yet???
I'm considering getting it. I use the Michael Ammar version. I'm wondering if it is worth getting the video.
Thanx
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I own the video and I use the switch. It is very similar to the version Ammar uses however the final folding and rotating of the billet during the switch is different that enables you to not hesitate at all during the switch.

Kevin's technique allows you to continually fold fold fold fold unfold unfold unfold unfold with no break in rhythm.

Do I like it better than the version Ammar has? Yes. Is it so dynmaically different that you HAVE to switch methods? I would not go so far to say that.

I hope that helps your decision.
Click to visit:
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
I think the original Kowalski $100 Bill switch is still just as strong as any. Despite what I hear...the bill never needs to leave the sight of the audience for even a moment even with the original.
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Does Money Morph use a TT? I'm thinking about trying it to compare to the non-TT version that I am working on.

Also, how does it compare to Visi-Bill? I've researched both here at the Café but I'm still unsure which to try.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Both Money Morph and Visi-bill use TT's.

Money Morph as I said above is a fold fold fold fold (into 16ths) unfold unfold unfold unfold with no break in rhythm.

Visi-bill is a fold fold fold (into 8ths). Pause. Shake the bill up and down. Pause. Unfold unfold unfold.

They both are bill switches. I don't know how else to describe the difference in words other than you seeing them both.
Click to visit:
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Thanks, Dan. You're right, I wish I could see both. I've found video clips of Visi-Bill but not of Money Morph.

I guess my only other question would be, which do you think is easier for a newbie?

BTW, your posts on the Café and your website have been a great help. Thanks loads!
magician81
View Profile
Loyal user
singapore
293 Posts

Profile of magician81
hey,
video clips of money morph can be found at http://www.magicsmith.com. just type a search for 'morph'would do. tons of video clips. be sure to check out hypno-bill also it is much more visual but u can't have the bill for inspection..... hope these help.
never try, never know
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
Thanks, great resource for video. Well, at least now I can compare both visually. I may go for Money Morph. They both look good and it's less money to spend.
magician81
View Profile
Loyal user
singapore
293 Posts

Profile of magician81
check out hypno-bill also. u can find the video link in this forum. just type a search for it. the bill is folded in halfs only! the first time i saw it i was blown away. do yourself a justice by checking out this video.
never try, never know
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
I saw this one too and it is impressive. I may consider it later, but right now I want something I can hand out when I'm done. Thanks anyway!
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17423 Posts

Profile of joseph
Roger Klause also has a video on the effect. Anyone have it? Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This is an old thread.

Michael Close gave a thumb up to Money Morph. He was the person that convinced Kevin King to release it. On the other hand, John Lovick didn't care for it.

I use Mike Ammar's handling ( see his DVD on the BIll Switch ) but use the Money Morph fold.

The best source on this plot is Lovick's book Switch.