The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Balloon Jokes and Balloon Oneliners (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Harry the Clown
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Harry the Clown
Here's some jokes I use when making balloons for the waiting kids!

When someone wants a motor-bike. You blow up a balloon, give it to them and say, "an exhaust pipe". (Then you make then a motor bike.)

When someone says, make me anything. You just give them a unblown balloon and say, "here's a wiggley worm".

When making a single balloon hat! Turn it upside down and say, "a pair of underpants".

here's dog balloon joke!
What happened to the dog who walked between 4 trees? He didn't have a leg to stand on!

Elephant joke!
What do you call a elephant who doesn't have a bath? A smelly-phant.

Giraffe Joke!
Why do Giraffe's have long necks? smelly feet.
Gideon Sylvan
View Profile
Special user
Deerfield, IL
541 Posts

Profile of Gideon Sylvan
In Jeff Hobson Live there are some good jokes, as well as some gags in 20 Minutes With A Balloon.
You know you are a magician when you have boxes full of lecture notes you have never read, but still are excited about going out and buying more.

www.gideonsylvan.com
itshim
View Profile
Elite user
Milton Keynes
417 Posts

Profile of itshim
Here are my 3 favourite one-liners if the balloon explodes :-

It was going to be a sausage dog but now its a banger! (does this make sense in US?)

It was going to be a weasel but it went pop!

It was going to be a parrot but now its a polygon!

Nigel
I knew a man who kept saying "pliers, pincers, scissors". He was speaking in tongs.

www.itshim.co.uk
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
Quote:
On 2005-07-19 18:06, itshim wrote:It was going to be a sausage dog but now its a banger! (does this make sense in US?)
Most of us over here wouldn't have a clue, even if you added the mash part. They would understand the "bang", but miss the double-entendre.

My favorite 'pop' line, among many, is, "Wow, you're a sharp kid!"

My favorite balloon line of all, not just for pops: When making a snake with a spiral body, let all the air back out after blowing it up once, and looking sad, offering them the empty balloon, and saying, "How about a worm?"
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
A follow up the to the worm line is to puff a little air into the middle and say "it's a worm that's eaten an apple" (or a pregnant worm depending on the crowd).

I used to claim I was making a weasel when they popped. I had a bad run and a few burst in the space of 10 minutes and I kept saying "Och, another weasel" a little girl came up to me and said "You should stop trying to make weasels you're really bad at making them".

My favourtie line when a balloon pops is saying "It's a good job it wasn't a real dog (or whatever I'm making) ,think of the mess!". I think I got that one from http://www.balloonhq.com they have quite a comprehensive list of balloon one-liners.

George
Tom Stevens
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
361 Posts

Profile of Tom Stevens
When making a pink dog:

"I could have used HOT pink, but then it would have been a HOT DOG."
Carl Skenes
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Carl Skenes
When asked how I learned to sculpt balloons...........
I learned the balloon basics during a work release program.

(When a balloon breaks.)
That's what would happen if your father did this.......now watch as I do it the right way.
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
All pops, no moms !
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Here's one of my favorites that never fails to get a Laugh, (or GROAN!).

When you get to the Ears part of the animal you are twisting say,

"And now we make the ears.
It is VERY Important to make the ears.

Last week I made a (name the animal you are making),
and I forgot to make his ears."

(Pause and then say)

"I told him I was sorry, but I guess he didn't HEAR ME!"

*~*hahahaha*~* I just LOVE that Line!!!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Harry the Clown
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Harry the Clown
It was funny the other day making balloons at a Mall someone said' "Boy you are good, I bet you can do that in your sleep". I thought about it for a second and then said, "YES! But I'm scared to wake up.... In the morning will my wife be a cute little teddy bear. an elegant swan or a grumpy old DRAGON."!!! It did get a laugh.

On the side I bought a DVD "secret seminars of magic with by patrick Page". he had some funny balloon business in there which could be helpful for someone who is starting out. And a cool silk trick too.
mannimiguel
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of mannimiguel
Carl,

That line is hilarious. Beautiful..