The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Colombini's award winning cups and balls: which DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4340 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I am trying to locate the tape and/or DVD that contains Aldo Colombini's award winning cups and balls routine. I see that his Classics of Magic's video tape has it. I believe there is also a cup and ball routine on his Mama Mia Magic and/or his Lasting Impression vol. 4 video tape as well as on his Essential Coloumbini DVD vol 2. Are all of these the same cups and balls routine?

I am specifically looking for his award winning cups and balls routine.

Thank you very much.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Richard Shippy
View Profile
Special user
Scottsdale, Arizona
510 Posts

Profile of Richard Shippy
I believe it is the routine on his Mama Mia Magic volume 1 video.
This is a three cup routine in which he flips the cups in a fancy fashion.

I'm not familiar with his Lasting Impression video and I think Aldo's Essential video is a two cup routine in which he produces a third cup in the finale.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Rich
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Winston Churchill
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4340 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Rich,

Thank you very much for your clarification.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver