The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Invisible Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
Thanks for the further suggestion.
Please be assured that I understand your point. In the first trial, I believe I did it just as you suggested. I always try to construct most effective framing of routine.

Hideo Kato
chrisch
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of chrisch
Use Osterlind's new breakthrough card routine (found on his blog) . It's a killer - because you don't actually touch the deck. You don't extract the info.
chrisch
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of chrisch
BTW his blog is on "osterlindmysteries.com"
Sonny Vegas
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, Illinois - USA
199 Posts

Profile of Sonny Vegas
Great ideas from everybody Smile

Invisible Deck: I like to throw in a little "Spirit from Beyond". I say I had an Uncle Morrie who was a famous magician who is no longer with us, but he still likes to be in the limelight every once in a while. Well, he's here tonight and bugging me to let him do a trick. This is open field for some funny clarvoyance and a great card effect to boot.
Believe in yourself and the magic will come.

www.SonnyVegas.com
www.TheVegasBrothers.com
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
I have jsut bourght the Invisable deck trick,am waiting for the delviery now. Has any one got any tips/advice on it etc?
Thanks,
Belinda
Always look on the bright side of life, Set goals and acheive them, never let anyone put you down you are unique in your own way.
Peace to the world.May MAGIC never die.