The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: David Williamson's DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
What kind of card stuff is on Sleight Of Dave 1 and 2? Which one would you recommend?
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Get both, you wont regret it.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
These are wonderful. Yup, I'd advise you to get both.
jcigam
View Profile
Special user
Bellevue, Nebraska
512 Posts

Profile of jcigam
Mostly cards, some coins, I believe there is a ring and rope effect (I know there is more I just don't remember right now). Both videos are worth getting but if you are only going to get one (for now) I think the logic answer is, get the first one.

If you like zainy, packed full of comedy close-up, than David Williamson's stuff is excellent.

Jered S.
"The mind has exactly the same power as the hand, not merely to grasp the world, but to change it."
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Don't get these DVDs they are too good and no one will benefit from them. These are probably the best DVDs that are out there. The material is years old and it is still just as good today as it was when David first put out Williamsons Wonders.

don't get them unless you want to learn some amazing coin and card work that is both entertaiing as well as complete foolers!

:)

I love these DVDs!

Corey
Kentrell
View Profile
New user
Cleveland, OH
72 Posts

Profile of Kentrell
I remember several card effects on Volume 1:

Spectator cuts to the Aces

Torn and Restored Transposition (chosen card changes places with torn card and then restores)

Great version of three card repeat type effect

K
Carlo
View Profile
Loyal user
San Francisco, California
244 Posts

Profile of Carlo
His stuff seems much better to me on the more recent Magic Farm.