The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Doug Segal - Mind Reader. London, UK: 9th to 21st August (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Suffolk
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Suffolk
Londons Barons Court Theatre

Doug Segal is at the forefront of the exciting new breed of British Mind Readers.
As a student of Psychology Doug reasoned that by taking the framework of magic and using such techniques as Neuro Linguistic Programming - the study of non verbal communication and suggestion he could perform MIRACLES. Although all of the workings would be in the open, the effect still JAW DROPPING. Be part of an EXTRAORDINARY experience in this intimate atmospheric theatre.

Running time with interval: 2hrs: 10mins

£10.00 and £9.00 concs
BOOK ONLINE FOR £8.50 at http://www.ticketweb.co.uk

Or call Barons Court Theatre
Box Office 020 8932 4747

Barons Court Theatre
'The Curtains Up'
28A Comeragh Road
West Kensington
London
W14 9RH
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Good luck, Doug.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Suffolk
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Suffolk
Just to say that I open on Tuesday and two nights are already sold out - please come if you can.

www.dougsegal.com
coleman
View Profile
New user
lahn-dahn, yoo-kay
34 Posts

Profile of coleman
Hey doug,

have booked tickets to come along and see your show on friday.

we are looking forward to it immensely Smile

cole. x
zenmistress
View Profile
New user
London
34 Posts

Profile of zenmistress
Lovers of ‘pure’ mentalism should take a look at Doug’s show – I went last night and was thoroughly entertained by his twists on the classics. No card tricks, no other magic involved, and for those who perform on stage you will realise the feat of handling this venue that is, shall we say, ‘challenging’ in terms of angles and spectator visibility!

Zm
Suffolk
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Suffolk
Thank you Luise.

The venues' not *that* challenging - I'm only surrounded on three sides (!!!!) Smile

Doug
coleman
View Profile
New user
lahn-dahn, yoo-kay
34 Posts

Profile of coleman
Completely agree with zm - this is a superb act that doug has created.

I am still very new to this field and doug's show was an excellent example of how this kind of material can be presented to wonderful effect.

totally recommended Smile

cole. x
Laura Howes
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Laura Howes
I went last night and I can only say how much my friend and I enjoyed ourselves - it was excellent.

Doug's delivery was really good as *is* a performer. Delight to watch. I have to say I particularly liked the spin of Deep Red Prediction and thought it worked well.

Keep up the good work and I thoroughly recommend it too.

Laura