The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The side walk shuffle :: Is your magic changing for halloween? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DarkPhreak
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of DarkPhreak
This is my first post... so whats up? Anyways did any of you change a little bit of your style for Halloween? Just for fun I've made it more ashy, bloody, and psychic to scare a few people lol...
DarkPhreak

www.DP-magic.tk

"theres only 3 types of people in this world, people who can count and people who can't"
Bird Brain
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Bird Brain
That's a good idea! I should do that. I've thought about it before, but maybe I SHOULD get something creepy to scare some of my friends! Lol!

I would think that some mental stuff would be awesome this time of year. And on the street...hmmm...What COULD one do? Fake bats dropping on unwary spectators? But that might hurt your hat. Course, the screams of terror MIGHT draw an edge! Smile

Bird Brain
Yes I know my enemies
They're the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are American Dreams, All of which are American Dreams
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I tend to float spiders and little plastic bats at this time of year.

Looking around under tables (or desks) as though you lost something will usually draw a couple of interested folks, and then you find "Freddie" your "pet spisder"

You can anmimate one of these across carpet that makes tehm really hop around and look real. THen you can scoop him into your hand and withthe right attention to orientaion of the it as you put him in your hand, as people move in for a close look (which you encourage) he will move away from you and towards them!

It makes for a bit of fun that just doenst seem appropriate at any other time of year.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.