The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I want to see the manager! :: prop aquisition section :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wizaird
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of wizaird
Hi all, I am wondering if there is a need to have a prop aquisition section. I find that almost always when I buy a video, for instance, I have only recently purchased the David Regal volumes 12+3 that inevitably you will need props such as a single hole ticket punch or in one of Kenton Kneppers tapes a tin aspirin box, I have searched in vain for these and as of yet still waiting to find them,

Are the tin aspirin boxes only available in America I'm sure they had them in the UK about 40 years ago along with that ticket punch,

So do you think it's a good idea?

Maybe then when fellow magicians find a prop they require they can then inform the others and maybe it could be included in the write up on the videos as some of these props aren't available form the magic dealer.

cheers
Dave UK
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I don't know if the need is there for a forum just for that. You can always make requests for items in the Let's make a magic deal section, several people do this already & I know that many have found what they are looking for.

Smile