The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Help Please!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magic74Josh
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
101 Posts

Profile of Magic74Josh
I am looking for an extremely popular song in the magic industry. David Copperfield, Alain Choquette, and Gary Oullet all perform the Macdonald's Aces routine to a song from the Warner Brothers movie "Cousins" which was released in the spring of 1989. It was originally released on tape, vinyl, and CD. However 4 years ago it was stopped being released. I need track 12 from this soundtrack, "Love Theme From Cousins." It is written by Angelo Badalamenti. I would love it for anyone to help me get this in any form, MP3, CD, Tape WHATEVER! PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Magically Yours,
Magic74Josh
Magic7Josh@aol.com
Magicduck
View Profile
Elite user
Washington State
484 Posts

Profile of Magicduck
The CD you are looking for is for sale on EBAY for another 4 days. As it is hard to get, you might want to go for this one. As I write this it is $7.00. Funny you want this one. I know the fellow, from Vancouver BC, who plays the part of the magician in the movie. I recognized his voice first.

Additionally, I was snooping and found the song is on the internet in MP3. Weird as it seems there is a site, affiliated with Copperfield I think, that lets you listen to some of the songs he uses in the shows. The address is"

http://www.allisonsbackstage.com/mp3/archive.htm

Just click on the down arrow and there it is at he bottom.
quack

quack
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
Try Limewire man its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and magicians best friend