The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Steve Fearson Fantastic Floation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
Greetings,

I got a FF unit. I want to build another one but I lost the instructions.

Does anyone know the name of the plastic that is used? The bendable one that retains the shape.

G0THIKE
Dr Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Sparks, NV
154 Posts

Profile of Dr Magic
Quote:
Does anyone know the name of the plastic that is used? The bendable one that retains the shape.

G0THIKE

If it also picks up the comics right off the newspaper it's silly putty.

Dr Magic
:carrot: Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Can I ask you a question? did you actually succeed in putting that thing together? Man I struggled with those instructons for months! How did you do it? And all the extra expense! ( special pants,special shoes etc!) The advertisement didn't mention that! I finally gave up. I still have the plastic. Do you want it?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Lake Charles, LA
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
Did you happen to get the video with it? I was reading that there is a downloadable video for the construction and performance.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Never heard about any video, although it SURE would have been nice at the time. as it was, I wasted my money. Eighty bucks shot to hell.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Matt Ferro
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
128 Posts

Profile of Matt Ferro
I got it for christmas and I think I'm gona take it on as my summer project! I never got the video! There was a card in the package that told a link to go to that had the video but it didn't work. I emailed them but they never responded. Did anyone actualy get the video?
Don't practice till you can do it right, Practice till you can't do it wrong...
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1440 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
The video was added recently.