The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Need Ideas, help and advice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
Ok people of magic , I need your help and advice,
I've recently been offered a really good TV opportunity, it will be my first time on National TV performing magic.
There's a new magic show coming soon on CITV (channel 3)that has Stephen Mulhern presenting. I won't say too much as it has not been advertise yet on TV! The filming will take place near the end of May.
The lady in charge says the more unusal the better, has anyone got any idea's on any unusal magic? I don't recall performing any unusal magic b4.
Bare in mind, I am more of a stage magician, mainly perform children's magic, but I do have some tricks that can be for adults and children and recently have been learning some more close-up magic. I also do balloon modelling.
Any Idea's or advice would be greatly recieved!
Some idea's I would like to perform are;
A coin trick - it's short but sweet!
A card trick called WILL THE FLAGS UNITE?
Possibly thinking of a long and short card trick....pondering out of them both, one is called Hocus Pocus and one I don't know the name of so I have called it, The trick that bugs everyone!as no one can work out how it is done! (the main idea of a magic trick)
I would like to do a book and balloon trick, (both predictions)
Also would like to do a wickle bit of ballon modelling.
Pos a rope trick.
And I own handcufff's!
Pos a Harry houdini trick
THEY ARE MY IDEA'S THAT I HAVE THOUGHT OF AT THE MOMENT..let me know what you think, if they will be good for TV etc. also it's good to do back up tricks!

Cheers me dears,
Bd x
Always look on the bright side of life, Set goals and acheive them, never let anyone put you down you are unique in your own way.
Peace to the world.May MAGIC never die.
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Umm can I have an idea of a budget? cause I will have very good ideas if you can tell em that!:D