The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Dvd reviews. Cutting Edge:Cards And Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2552 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
John,

I am completely apologetic if I offended or insulted you in anyway. I think your magic and products are both top notch. You're also right about the fact that I didn't do my homework before purchasing your 3 dvd set. This kind of leaves egg on my face because I didn't look carefully on the content list. The purpose in my posts was not to imply that the set was bad just that if you are looking for a good amount of matrix effects Matrix God's Way would be a better choice. IMO. Again, I apologize if the posts implied anything different than my preference for MGW.

Best,
Paul
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Im with the others who nloved it, but I love it more. The 1 hand card trick kills, it is great. I also like the cutting edge flourishes, and from some of these cuts and flourishes, I have created my own, and now and what I think is an awesome flourish routine where the spectator is left with the jaws on the floor and really believeing the card is lost. The jam session I agree is also awesome. Just some of the tips and pointes are great. If you have problems with the double lift or want a flashy double lift, there are several variations to work on, also, the 3 fly idea is awesome, makes me want to start using sleight of hand again instead of using Bob Kohlers gimmicked version (no offence to bob, I love it). All in all, it is 1 of the best dvd sets you can get, that's not IMO or IMHO, it really is the truth. There is so much for anyone, hobbyists, beginners, pros etc. Bear in mind there is quite a bit of sleight of hand involved, but both Jason and John are great teachers, the only 1 thing I'm not happy about is Pik-A-Nip, not because I don't like it, but because I don't and unfortunately cannot have my nipple pierced, ill leave those of you without the DVDs to try and figure out what I mean, all in all guys IMHO 9/10 (nothings perfect, well, except Shoot Ogawa Smile )
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available