The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Cigarette pull... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a cigarette pull that can handle a lit cigarette. I would also like to know what you all think of a device I have been reading about called a "Lit cigarette producer".
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
Don't get the bazar de magic one, the last one I saw was a very very tight fit! It is well designed apart from not fitting your average cigarette...though this may have been a bad batch.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I am sold on the Fun Inc. Cigarette Pull. It is made of wood and works well. I used it daily on a close up gig after doing the Cig thru quarter.
mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
Thanks for the input guys...
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1379 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
If you want to reproduce the cigarette still lit, a metal mesh cig pull would be better. If you just want to vanish a lit cigarette, then a wooden one is better as plastic will melt. If you can only find a plastic one, wedge a piece of damp sponge into the end of the pull so that the cigarette is extinguished quickly.

Is the 'lit cigarette producer' you're referring to a cigarette tank? If so, it's basically a metal box that holds a number of lit cigarettes that can be 'produced'. It will fumigate your jackets nicely!
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
monocreif
View Profile
New user
Portland, OR
8 Posts

Profile of monocreif
Yeah, lit cigarette pulls & tanks are downright gross (or rather, your clothing will be). For appearences (and vanishes) I've relied on an old Addam's piece for years (worn on the hand type). Combined with an under-the-coat tank, one can do a killer multiple lit cig. production.
comicjenius
View Profile
New user
Spartanburg, SC
33 Posts

Profile of comicjenius
Has anyone ever used Abbott's Always Ready Lit Cigarette Producer? The ad says the cigarette is not lit until you are ready for production. At only $20.00 I'm a little skeptical about purchasing one.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2020, comicjenius wrote:
Has anyone ever used Abbott's Always Ready Lit Cigarette Producer? The ad says the cigarette is not lit until you are ready for production. At only $20.00 I'm a little skeptical about purchasing one.

I believe you mixed up two different ads. It is called Abbott's Always Ready Lit Cigarette Production, not Producer. That is in another ad.

You should check with them to see if they any of these available. As their metal assemble person has not been with them in some time.