The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Ninja rings one hand link (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Hi everyone, after doing my own research and reading all of your postings ( sounds like a lot of hard work but the end result is simply sweet Smile I just ordered mine Ninja Rings and Shoot Ogawa's dvd this morning from TheMagicProShop (free shipping). I'm going to practice and practice... Since summer is coming up, I think the rings routine is going to play big with both kids and adults alike. Wish me luck as I have about 90 days to get the basic down.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Good Luck! At least it's an enjoyable trick to practise! Plus it'll still deceive you when you can do it. Such a beautiful piece of magic.
Paul
Four Jokers Magician
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Four Jokers Magician
I find that when the rings are still I can nail it every time just make sure they aren't moving. Make it one swift graceful move and if you don't hit it the first or second time you could always do the link that you do in the beging of the routine.