The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Sad News - Wally Unsworth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Another post I borrowed from alt.magic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Friends,

I got a note today from Wally Unsworth, noted writer and long time professional magician friend of ours here on the newsgroups from the City of Lincoln in the United Kingdom. Wally informed me that his dear wife, Mavis, passed away at 6:45pm, Tuesday, 11 December, 2001.

It was only a few weeks ago that Wally informed us all of his wife’s serious illness and he received many notes of support from a great number of us here.

They were a great comfort to him and Mavis as they spent their last weeks together.

Wally is unable to bring himself to tell you about his sad news himself so he asked me to post on his behalf. Those wishing to contact Wally may do so at:

w.unsworth@ntlworld.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I don’t know him, I’m sorry for his loss, and I pray for him in this rough time.

:(
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini