The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All tied up! :: Saw. (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CARNEGIE
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of CARNEGIE
I believe WEAR deserves credit as do ALL the folks that have contributed positively in the past. Also, the detractors and trouble makers seem to have vanished, which helps keep good spirits flowing. It's nice to know the Escape section of the Café isn't the big trouble area anymore. Sadly though there are other sections of the boards that grabbed that title quickly. What is it with magic people anyway, lol???

And finally, Donster, WHAT? "Who likes card tricks their ok but get kind of boring after a bit."
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Yes it has settled down here which is good. the only bad thing is that we lost a few posters.
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Swansea UK
955 Posts

Profile of Riley
Hi All

We really do need to get it sorted out!

There is no reason why skilled EA's and close-up performers etc etc cannot work together...

I'm in touch with Paul Daniels' road manager, so let me know if you want to know about that illusion, and I'll see what I can discover for you!!

Those posters we have "lost" will come back in their own time. If not, it's their loss !!! Smile

Riley

PS I don't really do card tricks, but I know I can kill with the right effect at the right time (cards or otherwise).
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
While I'm obviously an EA, but I got my start as an entertainer through cards and I still do a hell of a lot with them profressional (as well as all sorts of sleight of hand). So I didn't know that any of the EA's and closeup guys weren't getting along. But now that I do, I wonder who can I really trust? haha ;-)

-Matt (TK)
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
You can only trust us Matt. LOL.

Sometimes I find that some entertainers can be so arrogant that they turn into very horrible people. I think they are so afriad that you will steal a trick of theirs and do it better than them. They are so insecure with the way that they perform. This is what bring about the fights. If only they tried to, they could get along. I think we, here, can show all of them a thing or two about friendship.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Evreyone should be able to work together.
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
I just got done watching the movie. It's brilliant! I love the way it ended, with the guy laying there the whole time...the lights go out, the man is screaming, the door closes...

The whole movie is pretty much escapes. My favorites for an escape would have to be the razor blade wire and head drills! They're killers (no pun intended Smile)!

Daniel
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Are you talking about "Lord of Illusions" Daniel? It is good, but , the book is way better.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I think Daniel is Talking about the Movie SAW.
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
I was reffering to Saw.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I thought I SAW that one Coming Smile