The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: PMZZ Meeting in Huntsville Alabama (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
The next meeting of the PMZZ will be at the Ol' Heidelberg Restaurant in Huntsville Alabama on Feb 10, 2005. Magician guests are invited to attend any of the PMZZ meetings. Please let our event coordinator, Ricker, hear from you if you want to come so we can reserve additional table space in The Kings Room at the restaurant.

The lecturer will be Pete Biro. There will be a small charge for this. The President hopes the meeting will start promptly at 6pm.

thanks,

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Wow! What are the odds of moving to a new home and finding the same exact wallpaper!?!?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
And the same neighbors
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Has a date been set for the March meeting???

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Not yet. I guess that's up to us. I think the Thursday day works best for this unique group.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Good morning all!

Wow! Waking up for the first time in a new home is weird. Everyone ok now?

Agreed on the Thursday meetings. However, I will be in Illinois March 20 - 26, so that Thursday is out for me.

(I miss the smell of sawdust in the Workshop... (sniff)... (sigh...) ...)

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
OK, I just saw something. Steve Brooks' lead-in post to this forum specifies that ALL posts will be AUTOMATICALLY deleted from this forum 30 days from insertion.

Don't unpack your suitcases, just yet.

Perhaps a room with a view in "Not very magical, still...", would find us free from sharks, cybercops, and terminator programs. It's one forum down from this on the main menu.

Thoughts?

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Are you driving up to Illinois???

Ok, start a new thread in that other section. Sounds like a plan. I don't mind the petty bull anyway. We saw it all from insults to insurection on MAGIC!. If they don't want me around I will go somewhere else, its not a problem.

-=tabman

tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
I guess we should note that the current PMZZ lecture is now "sold out!"

-=tabman

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Please don't take it personal. I think it was just a monkey with a flashlight like you suspected. We can get very close to the top with support for our cause anyway.

Driving to Illinois... yes, with my wife and son. Going to see my mom, stepdad, brother, sister and niece. It's been a couple years since I've driven the route rather than fly, but I done it many, many times.

So many wonderful sites to see from the ground. Halfway, you can stop in Metropolis, IL (across the river from Paducah, KY) and see a giant full-color statue of Superman in the town square! True to form, he is really the man of steel. Can life get much better?

OK... PMZZ is moving again. Check the new forum topic shortly.

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Well, you know if you drive through Nashville and need a helping hand you can always call on the tabman!!! I'm just east of there in Wilson county.

-=the tabman

ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
We can put a link from the old topic and this one to the new one, if we can let Bob Sanders know that.. That would work...

Like we used to do in old days on Compuserve. The old keyword lead to the new areas.

Never had to worry about 404s.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
PMZZ has moved again. New meeting location entrance.

See you there!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Ya gotta raise some dough and come to the WMS in Vegas... the food at the Orleans Buffet is to die from... er FOR, FOR.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Haha, I'd like to be there. Maybe next year. Ive got a lot on my plate right now not to mention running back and forth to south GA looking in on my antique mom. I promise to get it together for next year. Have you heard anything from the Huntsville club yet???

-=tab

ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
I looked at it Pete, and it's just too close to be able to plan for. I hate having to work for a living, even though Im working for myself.

I did win $27 in the lottery last night, so I can put that toward a future west coast seminar.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Where will the firt meeting of PMZZ be in 2006?

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com