The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Seeking Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magic_man64
View Profile
New user
Canada
27 Posts

Profile of magic_man64
Hello Everyone,

I have been working on an idea for a new effect which I would like to bring to the market.

I have run into problems with the last, and final piece necessary to create the effect, this piece also happens to be required to make the effect work.

Here is what I need:

A tube that has the same effect as an appearing cane, only, no thicking then roughly a pencil.

Anyone with advice or thoughts, please contact me!

Best,
MM
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
I have seen those before, only they instead work like the candles, but they are as thin as pencils, look like appearing canes too as to say.

Not sure where to buy them, ask around in magic stores I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
If you are talking about a sturdy hallow tube about the size of a pencil, look at the cardboard tube that comes on some hangers when your clothes come back from the dry cleaners. It is just about that size, I use one with a cork in one end to hold my balloon needle.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2789 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Well, they have these small, thin appearing wands out now, made of thick mylar or something. They are like the appearing pole in method however, so that may not suit your needs.

s