The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical equations :: Number Forces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Agent86
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Agent86
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew a method of doing a four digit number force to any 4 digits you want. Say you want to force 1945, how do you go about doing it ? Any thuoghts?

chris
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
Quote:
On 2007-01-09 01:06, Agent86 wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew a method of doing a four digit number force to any 4 digits you want. Say you want to force 1945, how do you go about doing it ? Any thuoghts?

chris

ask them to think of any year when WWII was ended...
Agent86
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Agent86
Obviously this was just an example. I appreciate the witty response though.
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
I thought so... sorry.

I would do it (if I really had to) by a device where several spectators write down different (3-digit-) numbers and another one counts them together to get to the planned result. Any verbal force should be quite complicated and telegraph a mathematical principle.

Better answer?
Agent86
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Agent86
Yes , but how does this guarantee the sum of all the numbers will equal my forced number?
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
Sent you a PM
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Would a force bag work with your routine?

Regards, Steve
Midway
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Midway
Meir Yedid's Predict Perfect would work for you.I don't know if its still available but it would be worth looking into. In that effect you "arrange" to have three people receive three different numbers. Each one of the spectators then use one of their numbers to form a new three digit number with the other spectators. Each of the individual numbers used to form this new three digit number are then set aside. This is done three times. The spectators have complete freedom to use the numbers they received in any sequence they want. The three three digit numbers that are developed are then added together and they equal your force number.
Carlos the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1234 Posts

Profile of Carlos the Great
Hey Chris,

There is a interesting force in Numbers...Please by Richard Busch. See http://www.online-visions.com/psychicper......g-1.html for an example.

Works with 2,3,4 and so forth digit numbers, once you understand the concept.

-Carlos
Cognite tute
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Kozars Prediction pad would also enable you to force any 4 digit number that you wish. You won't even look at their chosen numbers.
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2007-01-09 01:06, Agent86 wrote:

chris

Chris,

Sent you a PM.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.