The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical equations :: Mental Math and Memory Video Archive (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
It's taken some time, but I finally have a new video archive up on Grey Matters!

I talk about mental math and memory quite a bit on my blog, but it's rare to actually see these feats performed. That's why it struck me that it would be valuable to have a central archive where you could see such feats.

Besides the archive itself, with detailed explanations of each feat, the videos are also available in the rightmost column, between "Downloads" and "External Links". They are arranged alphabetically by video format first, then last name. It's also accessible via it's own RSS feed.

Any comments, questions or other feedback? If so, I'd love to hear it!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18091 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like the dude juggling the two rubics cubes with one hand while solving one in the other!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
"Macky"? Yes, he's amazing. He's also the current world record holder for solving the Rubik's Cube, at 12.11 seconds!

Although I don't know how interesting it would be to watch, I wonder if he could start with 3 scrambled cubes, juggle them as in the video, and wind up with all 3 solved?